Favourites, is a really convenient feature on the iPhone. It allows you to create a list of people that you call frequently and ring them with one touch. To recap how to enter favourites in case you aren’t sure: go to your home screen, select your phone icon, choose the favourites option from the bottom left side of the screen, choose the plus sign from the top right of the screen, scroll through your contacts until you find the one that you want to add as a favourite and then select that contact.
One of the things that you can do is change the order of the favourites list. This is great because you can put the most-called people at the top, increasing the convenience of the system even more. Changing the order of your iPhone favourites is simple.
- Go to your iPhone home screen.
- Tap your phone icon.
- Tap the favourites icon.
- In the top left side of the screen you will see an option to edit. Select that option.
- A list of your favourites will appear. To the left of each is a red icon. To the right is a series of 3-lines.
- Find the favourite that you want to move up or down in the list. Tap and hold the 3-line image. This activates the favourite. You will be able to tell that it is now active because it will appear slightly above the other names on the list.
- Now simply drag the favourite to the location on the list where you want it.
- Continue this same process, until you get the order that you want.
- In the top left of the screen, there is the “done” icon. Select that option.
To delete a favourite, find the contact that you want to get rid of and tap the red button that is to the left of the name. A new screen will appear asking if you want to remove the contact. Tap “remove”.