- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. All those travelling must be over 18.
- This promotion is open for entries on 05/12/11 at 12.00 GMT and closes for entries on 12/12/11 at 09.00 GMT.
- This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winner will be the first eligible entry drawn at random from all eligible entries.
- The draw will take place on the closing date specified above.
- The prize is:
- One pair of tickets to the UK premiere of Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol in London
- Date of prize is 13th December, 2011.
- Any potential winner and their proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The winner will be notified on the closing date to check their availability and if they cannot attend or cannot be reached within 24 hours another name will be drawn.
- Paramount Pictures cannot be held responsible if the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control. In this event, the winner will receive tickets to another Paramount Pictures UK Premiere, of which date, time and location will be specified by Paramount Pictures.
- No recording device may be taken into the theatre. Devices may be taken from your possession and put into safe keeping whilst you are in the screening room and returned after the event
Meet & Greet
- Paramount Pictures UK will make every effort to deliver the very best experience at the meet and greet and event, although some circumstances are beyond the control of the distributor e.g. non-attendance of celebrity talent/cast/crew, time talent spends with the winner etc. Paramount Pictures UK will be not held liable for this.
- During the meet and greet there will be no guarantee of a photograph throughout the experience or with the talent. If an opportunity arises for a photograph with talent, this will be taken in groups and the winner will not be permitted to use their own camera. Autograph signings are at the sole discretion of the talent and their publicists and this element is in no way guaranteed.
- Paramount Pictures UK cannot be held responsible in the event of a third party cancelling any event related to the prize.
The Promoter may at its sole discretion, publish the winner’s name and country of residence on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked Phones 4u Mission: Impossible Competition to the following address: Phones 4u Limited, Osprey House, Ore Close, Lymedale Business Park, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 9Q within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
The Promoter is: Phones 4u Limited, Osprey House, Ore Close, Lymedale Business Park, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 9Q